WSJM Morning Information-9/18/2020
WSJM Information is sponsored by Particular-Lite in Decatur & Benton Harbor. There’s a great probability you’ve walked by way of a special-lite door once you go to an area restaurant, faculty, retailer, or plant.
On this version:
- Governor Whitmer is assured the Huge Ten soccer season will go on as scheduled now that the convention has selected an eight sport season.
- Hospitalization might be the minimal requirement for a person to sue a enterprise over coronavirus publicity.
- The Berrien County Parks Division is working to do away with graffiti painted on the south pier in St. Joseph over the weekend.
- The Berrien County Well being Division is inspired by the COVID-19 tendencies it’s been seeing within the space not too long ago.
- The youngest sufferer of COVID-19 in Michigan has turned out to be a two-month-old child who died this week from the virus.
- A 28-year-old Bangor man is within the Kalamazoo County Jail after his arrest Tuesday night time at his dwelling.
- Laws from state Consultant Pauline Wendzel designed to broaden entry to childcare has been authorised by a Michigan Home committee.
- The Ottawa County Well being Division is ordering Grand Valley State College college students in Allendale Township to remain in place over the following two weeks.