WSJM Morning Information-Eight/6/2020
WSJM Information is sponsored by Particular-Lite in Decatur & Benton Harbor. There’s a very good probability you’ve walked by way of a special-lite door while you go to a neighborhood restaurant, college, retailer, or plant.
On this version:
- Michigan has 657 new circumstances of COVID-19 to deliver the full to 84,707. The state on Wednesday reported two extra deaths for a complete of 6,221.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer says racism is a public well being disaster in Michigan.
- Congressman Fred Upton is sweet to go relating to working for one more time period.
- Pauline Wendzel is thanking the voters for her win in Tuesday’s main.
- Two persons are in crucial situation whereas a 3rd is listed as steady after a triple taking pictures in Benton Harbor on Tuesday.
- The Benton Township Police Division is investigating a taking pictures that occurred on Wednesday night alongside Agard Road.
- Six Michigan State Police troopers at the moment are assigned to the town of Benton Harbor to assist maintain the peace this summer time.
- An incident involving the usage of pressure by a Berrien County Sheriff’s deputy is being investigated by the division.
- As Congress continues to debate one other COVID-19 reduction package deal, a Detroit-area lawmaker is stressing urgency because the pandemic continues.