VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Seaside Police say a person died Friday evening after he was struck by a car.
The crash was close to the intersection of 69th Avenue and Atlantic Avenue, dispatchers mentioned.
The decision got here in reporting the incident round 10 p.m. Officers arrived on scene to search out the person who had been hit.
He died from his accidents on the scene.
The driving force remained on scene.
Police are asking drivers to keep away from the world. Police mentioned round 11 p.m. the roadway might be closed from 68th Avenue to 70th Avenue for 2 to 3 hours. Visitors is satisfactory on the feeder highway.
The Deadly Accident Crash Group is investigating the incident.
Stick with WAVY.com for updates on this growing story.
- Petition launched calling for Chesapeake School Board member’s removal following recent Facebook posts
- Police: BLM 757 organizers to be charged in connection with Friday protest
- Dead loggerhead turtle found on Kill Devil Hills beach
- VB Police: Man dies after auto-pedestrian crash near 69th Street
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July