NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – A car fireplace stopped site visitors on Westbound I-64 in Norfolk Monday morning for nearly two hours.
A sequence of tweets from the Virginia Division of Transportation (VDOT) in regards to the incident started at 9:50 a.m.
All westbound lanes remained closed till 11:45 a.m., when site visitors began transferring once more. By then, there was a reported backup of no less than 4 miles.
A WAVY viewer caught within the site visitors stated individuals had been getting out of their automobiles.
Regardless of the prolonged stoppage, a police dispatcher stated there have been no accidents or transports.
See dwell site visitors cameras at any time at this link on WAVY.com.
- Traffic halted on I-64 in Norfolk for almost 2 hours following vehicle fire
- Several states considering legal action against Trump administration over USPS
- Newsfeed Now: Wildfires in the West; DNC gets underway this week
- 12 charged after unlawful assembly declared in Richmond Sunday night
- Over $750K raised for Cannon Hinnant’s funeral in North Carolina