NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Norfolk Police are looking for 28-year-old Brett Akers, who was final seen Thursday afternoon at Sentara Norfolk Basic Hospital.
Akers, of Chesapeake, is described as roughly 6-feet-tall, 165 kilos, with brown hair, blue eyes and a beard. Police launched a picture of him.
Akers was final seen carrying blue hospital scrubs with no sneakers, and police say he should still be within the Ghent or ODU areas.
Akers reportedly wants fast medical consideration. Police are asking anybody who sees him to please name 911.
Stick with WAVY Information 10 on air and on-line for updates.
- Norfolk police need help finding missing Chesapeake man last seen at hospital
- William & Mary releases updates on fall semester; students to return August 12
- Woman sustains life-threatening injuries in shooting in Newport News
- Norfolk Police searching for man they say posted neo-Nazi, white supremacist stickers in Ghent
- Rip current rescue on the OBX Thursday