Man in his 30s dies in hearth at Jerusalem house constructing

A person died in a fireplace at a residential constructing in Jerusalem on Monday morning, as rescuers saved a number of different individuals from the blaze, police stated.

Police opened an investigation into the incident.


The sufferer was in his thirties, in keeping with the Magen David Adom paramedic service that pronounced the person’s demise on the scene.

He was not instantly recognized.


The fireplace happened in a two-story constructing on Avodat Yisrael Avenue within the Mea Shearim neighborhood of the capital.

Israel’s Fireplace and Rescue Providers stated in an announcement that rescuers had damaged open the locked door to an house within the constructing that was “burning and shrouded with thick smoke,” the Kol Hair web site reported.

Contained in the house, firefighters discovered a person trapped within the flames and instantly introduced him out for medical remedy, the assertion stated, however medics have been unable to resuscitate him.


Firefighting items have been working to place out the flames and clear the constructing of smoke, the service stated.

The reason for the fireplace was not instantly recognized.

FB.Event.subscribe('comment.create', function (response) ); FB.Event.subscribe('comment.remove', function (response) );

}; (function(d, s, id)(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));