Victoria Day climate: Showers might dampen your vacation Monday plans



The forecast requires a 40 per cent likelihood of showers, which suggests we’ve got a 60 per cent likelihood that it will not rain. However there’s in all probability no likelihood we’ll see the solar. Read More