MIDDLESEX COUNTY – The Route 35 Victory Bridge between Perth Amboy and Sayreville will be closed and detoured Friday night into Saturday morning, New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) officials said in a release.
Beginning at 7:30 p.m. tonight, Friday, Nov. 15, until 6:30 a.m. tomorrow, Saturday, Nov. 16, the Route 35 Victory Bridge will be closed and detoured for filming. Access to cross the bridge will be maintained for emergency vehicles during the closure.
The following detours will be in place:
Route 35 southbound detour:
- Route 35 southbound traffic will be directed to turn right onto Smith Street/CR 656
- Go under Route 9 and turn right onto the ramp for Route 9 south
- Continue on Route 9 south which becomes Route 9/Route 35 south
Route 35 northbound detour:
- Route 35 northbound traffic will be directed to continue on Route 9 northbound
- Cross the Edison Bridge
- Take the exit for Route 440/I-287 toward Raritan Center/Perth Amboy/Staten Island
- Stay right and take the exit for Route 440 north/Perth Amboy/Staten Island
- Keep right for Smith Street/Perth Amboy
- At the stop sign, turn left onto CR 624
- Turn right onto Smith Street
- Turn right onto Route 35 north/Convery Boulevard
The exact timing is topic to vary on account of climate or different components. Motorists are inspired to verify NJDOT’s visitors info web site www.511nj.org for real-time journey info and for NJDOT information observe us on Twitter @NJDOT_info.
Susan Loyer covers Middlesex County and extra for the USA TODAY NETWORK New Jersey. Contact her at 732-565-7243 or email@example.com.
Learn or Share this story: https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/information/visitors/2019/11/15/route-35-victory-bridge-between-perth-amboy-sayreville-close/4203113002/