This isn’t the time for strict enforcement of information safety. We’re displaying agility throughout this disaster.
- Info that somebody is contaminated with coronavirus is well being info.
- Info that somebody has been quarantined or returned from a so-called “danger space” isn’t well being info.
- Employers mustn’t disclose info that particular person staff are contaminated or quarantined.
- For medical care by video, you could have an information processing settlement in place and conduct a DPIA. To this finish, select a video service which is acknowledged and may display that it’s going to adequately shield your privateness.
- The particular laws that apply to well being personnel and safety towards an infection most probably present ample authorized foundation beneath Artwork. 6 and 9 GDPR . To course of well being information beneath Artwork 9.2(g) [public interest], (h) [preventive or occupational medicine] or (i) [public health per state law] GDPR + further provision in Norwegian regulation.
- Attempt to ask earlier than utilizing options not beforehand authorised by the varsity.
- When use is finished – delete all pointless info.