Hearth displaces two adults, three pets in Clairemont


Two residents and three pets have been displaced when a furnace caught fireplace Tuesday morning and broken their Clairemont dwelling, authorities mentioned.

The non-injury blaze was reported shortly earlier than 7:40 a.m. on the single-story home on Atlas Avenue between Baltic and Cullen streets, simply west of state Route 163, San Diego Hearth-Rescue Division spokeswoman Mónica Muñoz mentioned.

Advertisement

Firefighters arrived to seek out furnace had caught fireplace and the flames had unfold to a portion of the house, Muñoz mentioned.

Crews knocked down the flames and cleared the scene by 9:15 a.m.

The Purple Cross was known as in to assist the displaced residents — two adults and their three pets — prepare for short-term lodging, Muñoz mentioned.

Advertisement



Advertisement