A household was displaced after a fireplace tore by means of their residence Saturday in north suburban Evanston.
Crews have been known as about 7:37 p.m. to the blaze on the single-family ranch residence within the 1500 block of Cleveland Road, the Evanston hearth division stated.
The household of 4 was alerted by a smoke detector and escaped, hearth officers stated. Nobody was damage, however the household was displaced. The American Crimson Cross is aiding them with housing.
The hearth appeared to originate from the kitchen, hearth officers stated. The investigation is ongoing.