ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
DATE AND TIME:Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Independence Township Corridor
6483 Waldon Heart Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF AGENDA: Agenda additions or deletions require a majority vote of Board Members current.
- PUBLIC COMMENT FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Case #20-002, Pat Fenech, Petitioner, Requesting: An 18 foot entrance yard setback variance from Part four.06(D), Desk four.06 to be able to assemble an addition to a house on an present nonconforming lot of document, 4832 Clinton Dr., Parcel #08-34-405-016, R-1A Single Household Residential.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- Common Assembly Minutes of January eight, 2020
NOTICE: The above requests could also be examined on the Constructing Division throughout common enterprise hours. Written feedback could also be despatched to the eye of the Zoning Board of Appeals c/o Constitution Township of Independence – Constructing Division; 6483 Waldon Heart Drive – Clarkston, Michigan 48346 previous to the Assembly / Public Listening to. For additional data name (248) 625-8111.
Cari J. Neubeck, Clerk
NOTICE: Individuals with disabilities needing lodging for efficient participation on this assembly ought to contact the Constructing Division at (248) 625-8111 a minimum of two working days upfront of the assembly. An try shall be made to supply affordable lodging.